Thursday 3 March 2011

A New Beginning

Finally, it has begun. The birth of this weblog, in short, blog.

Me, Luna Boy will try to update this blog as frequent as I possibly can. What you can expect to see in here includes stories of daily lives, travel review, restaurant review and many more that I hope will be exciting enough for you all to drop by here again.

If you have anything you want me to write about, just leave a comment or email me at mrlunaboy@gmail.com and I will try my best to write it up as soon as I possibly can.

I sincerely hope that I don't procrastinate and leave this place without a story for a long time. Push me for new stories if you feel that I don't really post much.

Till then, thank you again for visiting this place and I hope you can include this page in your favourites.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment